The Greater Wichita Ministerial League Welcomes You!
The 2015 Martin Luther King Celebration at the Wichita State University Metroplex
Pictured Outgoing President Herman Hicks passes the gavel to newly elected President Bishop Wade Moore.
Jeremiah 1:10 says, "See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build and to plant."
The Greater Wichita Ministerial League Officers and Members
The GWML is a 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Tax Exempt Organization.
The purpose of the Greater Wichita Ministerial Leauge is to promote unity, peace and positive change within the Greater Wichita community of ministers and the city at large, to include all races with special emphasis on the African American community.
Dedicated to Promoting.................
- Fellowship Among Ministers
- Positive Change
- Pro-active...Putting forth vision that will seek to not only respond but head off issues.
- Pro-ductive...God empowering ourselves to make a difference in our community, city, state and nation.
- Pro-gressive...Building upon our positive tradition and moving forward through collaboration and corporation.
- Pro-phetic...A voice piece for God; providing spiritual perspective on issues we face.
The Greater Wichita Ministerial League Meeting
Upcoming Events--At Time to Pray August 28, 2015 7:00 pm At Progressive Missionary Baptist Church 2727 E. 25th Street North.
The Martin Luther King 2016 Celebration, held at the WSU Hughes Metroplex, January 18, 2016. Set the date on your calendars NOW!
More information forthcoming, !
Unity, Freedom, Respect, Diversity, Honor, Equality and, Progress!
All Rights Reserved. GWML Copyright 2012